• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Game Show Hosts

AceTy31

Are there any talk show hosts you think are hot? To me Wayne Brady is gorgeous...as long as he doesn't speak. Then again, I don't really need him to talk. Can anyone else think of hot game show hosts?

Susan

I love Wayne Brady. He is awesome! I also like Jeff Probst fromRock & Roll Jeopardy, also from survivor.
I also like Ben Bailey from Cash Cab.

lillismommy

I think I'm going to have to go with Steve Harvey! His sense of humor when he was hosting family feud just made him super attractive!

Hottt

I will go with Steve Harvey too. I like the constant look of silent surprise he has most of the time on the show. It makes him appear funny and appealing at the same time.

AceTy31

I will go with Steve Harvey too. I like the constant look of silent surprise he has most of the time on the show. It makes him appear funny and appealing at the same time.
I've been watching re-runs of Family Feud. I happened to catch it when I was nursing a fractured foot. I felt so sorry for him. Most of those contestants are so dumb and he just handles it with such humor and grace.

Susan

I never even thought of Steve Harvey. I really like him..he is not only sexy but he has an awesome personality that goes along with it. He is so entertaining to watch. I love his laugh. It is so funny.

GrubbyRose

Steve Harvey is cool as can be, and can really rock those suits. Pat Sajak really gets me with his sense of humor when he messes with the contestants. I love a good sense of humor.

janemariesayed

I have to say that Steve Harvey has to be the hottest. I love his laugh and personality. His sense of humour really makes the show and I love the way he plays with the family feud contestants. I find him to be really quite entertaining in a charming kind of way, I always have to watch him when he is on.