• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Gwen Stefani vs Eve

SirJoe

Both vert attractive women but completely different to one another. I think that Gwen has the edge. Eve is not bad looking just not as good looking as Eve, but whats up with those tattoos?

pwarbi

This one is quite easy for me as I've always thought that Gwen Stefani is stunning, and very underrated so I'm going to choose her in this battle. Eve is attractive, that goes without saying but I will stick with my lifelong crush on this one.

mkhl

Gwen Stefani hands down. She has this really fir physique and the confidence that comes along with it. Also mentioned above, I find her tattoos weird and unflattering.

gracer

I would definitely choose Gwen Stefani over Eve. I have grown up with her music and I'm really amazed at how she has managed to stay as hot as she is after all these years. It's as if nothing has changed and she has even become more stunning as she grew older. :)

Susan

Gwen seems to be popular among the voters here but I have never been a fan of hers. She is beautiful but I am going against everybody and I am going with Eve. She is stunning and has an amazing body.

This is very hard! I think that the picture of Gwen is one of the more unflattering ones. However, whether the picture is unflattering or not, I think that I have to choose Eve. Overall, I think that I like Eve's hair and facial structure better than Gwen's.

TheMeasuringStick

That takes me back - I loved their duet when it was in the charts!

From these pictures I'd go with Eve - I don't know much about her but those paw tattoos are really cute!