• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Hannah Ferguson

She's alright but I must say if any girl poses like this, it would bring out the same effect.

But not everyone was born to be a model, so I would say she's cool.

A

artyarson

It's kind of an average to me. Though, I should mention that I haven't seen anything but this picture. By "average" I mean an average looking cutie :)

aquaticneko

I think it has more to do with the pose. I do love the freckles though it's a nice change with the scenery being so natural. I do love fresh faced pictures. She's pretty average as well but I'd definitely rate her a cutie!

pwarbi

I think that Hannah Ferguson is certainly attractive, but I also have to agree with the other posts on the forum saying that the photograph makes her look more attractive than what she actually is.

Having said that, that's what the photographer is being paid for, and we could probably say that about a lot of celebrities.

Vinaya

Expression on her eyes is very welcoming. She has a great body. Her face is cute. She can charm any man she wants. Great pictures.

goodWY

Agree on the eyes, those are mesmerizing. And to top it, I love a freckled beauty. She looks very charming and hot. I gotta look for more pictures of her :)

pwarbi

Am I to believe that the first thing that a lot of you have noticed first in these pictures are the eyes, or are you all just trying to be polite, haha! Fair enough, she as got nice eyes but when I was looking at the images, I'll freely admit that they aren't what caught my attention first, and there are other parts of her that drew my attention!

chris88

She has gorgeous eyes, that crystal blue really does stand out... and I have to say I am a sucker for freckles so that drew me in too.

To me she epitomizes the beach babe kind of look, I think she's hot for sure.

Casiox

Wow! Her eyes give her the magic, for real, she's really gorgeous, there's no doubt about it. 10/10