• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Hannah Tointon vs Kara Tointon

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member

It isn't very often that siblings share the same career choice and even less common that when they do, they get to work together. Kara Tointon and Hannah Tointon Tointon are real life sisters that both share a passion for acting. These real life siblings were given the opportunity to work together in ITV favorite Mr. Selfridge, as sisters.

Which sister do you think is hotter, Kara or Hannah?

Continue reading...

missbishi

I'm female so don't really have an opinion. However, my friend who is visiting says Kara wins. He says he associates Hannah with the moaning "Tara" character she played in "Inbetweeners".

dyanmarie25

They are both very pretty, but basing on those photos, I think I would have to go with Hannah Tointon. She looks really hot there.

pwarbi

While both are pretty, Hannah is definitely the hottest of the two sisters in my opinion. When it comes down to careers, there no doubt which one as had the more successful career up to now though.