• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Hillary Fisher

Vinaya

I also like beautiful women and beach. However, I live in a landlocked country thus I cannot go to sea beach with beautiful woman unless I travel to other countries. However, I can go to river side and hang out with sexy girls in sand.

sidney

She looks really pretty and sexy! Too bad you didn't include her name. This pose is quite suggestive, so I'm pretty sure she is a model for a men's magazine.

pwarbi

Never really been a big fan of Christmas until I saw that picture! Hilary Fisher is stunning and every photograph I've seen of her she's looked beautiful and there isn't a lot of females that can say there aren't any bad pictures of them around. Some girls are just naturally pretty, and I think that Hilary Fisher falls into that category though.

oportosanto

Christmas is still away, but this is always a fond memory. Sure, a small gift, but certainly a pretty delicious and beautiful one.

hades_leae

I like that picture, it's really cute, but she is still on the too skinny side for me.

I like her skin, it looks damn good though, she looks sweet in the face, but also like a freak in the sheets. She has really good lone hair, I like her legs as well. I do think she should thicken up a lot more and she would be one thick sexy white girl.

Susan

I think she is way to skinny and this picture just doesn't do her justice. She does have a nice smile and pretty face though.