• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Hottest Musician

AceTy31

Who is the hottest musician of all time? Are you a Belieber? Did Kurt Cobain's smoldering glare make you want to get your grunge on? Or maybe it's the smooth operators like Bruno Mars that make you want to hit that...note.

Can I say that I drool over Adam Levine? Lol. He has that charm of a band vocalist. No wonder he got a lovely wife for himself. After all, lead vocalists are known as a hit for all women especially fangirls! I think I will lose consciousness when Adam Levine sings in front of me.:p

umizi

I adore Brandon Urie from Panic! at the Disco. Not only is he a very attractive man, but he's got just a bit of scruff and an alternative, edgy style that adds to his charm. The band started off with a lot of emo/vintage sounding music that appealed to the teenager in me, but as the years went by, the music became much more mainstream alternative and I really like how Brandon's look changes with the changes in his music. Not to mention his voice is absolutely gorgeous and adds so much to his appeal. He's got an amazing range and can go from soaring, powerful high notes to sultry and silky smooth low ones.

Susan

I, also, think that Adam Levine is very hot. Not only in looks but he has an awesome personality. I love him on the voice.
He is so sweet and oh so sexy!!

lillismommy

Oh there's so many! I will definitely have to say Adam Levine! His smile and tattoos gets me every time! I also think Justin Furstenfeld to have a certin sex appeal about him. Maybe its his voice, but I find him very attractive.
My singers of country are rockin' it though! Brantly Glibert, Luke Bryant, Tim Mcgraw, Kenny Chesney, so on and so on! Something about a man in cowboy boots, a pair of snug fitting Levis, and singing about being in love gets a girl all hot and bothered!

Funky_Monkey

My personal faves: Adam Levine, Keith Urban
There are a lot of hottest musicians list online but I don't agree with all of them. I guess everyone has a different preference.

missbishi

Trent Reznor is one of my favorites. Not only is he hot but he's got such a sleazy voice too! Gone but not forgotten is Pete Steele. Now he really was a hottie.

dyanmarie25

I have got to go with Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance. He used to be my teenage crush. :) Kurt Cobain was also very hot, and Justin Timberlake is way too sexy.

kaian

I like the look of Kurt Cobain. He does not seem to comb his hair but he still looks so desirable. I love the grunge vibe that he has. Kurt has a certain mystery that draws me to him. I am not even talking about his talent. I love those eyes of his sometimes they look sad and calculating and sometimes mysterious yet sexy.