• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Improv artists and comedians

lamanlupa

Aside from Wayne Brady, Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles of Whose Line Is It Anyway? Do you know any other improv artists and comedians out there? I love improv comedy, I think it's genius. Being funny is one thing, but to be able to make up a scene out from scratch takes talent especially with zero material.

Susan

I can't really think of any off hand but I do love watching the three that you mentioned. I love Wayne Brady. He is hilarious and so good at improv. There isn't anything that he can't do. He is a very talented individual.

AceTy31

He's not out there anymore, but Robin Williams was well-known for improve. Most of what he did in movies and TV was improvised. And with his stand-up, he just basically had an outline and made up the jokes on the spot.

Bonyi

The ones I know now are not of international reputation for now but they're getting there in no time. But I love watching them. After all laughter does good as medicine would do to your body. So get a dose of them

Bonyi

The ones I know now are not of international reputation for now but they're getting there in no time. But I love watching them. After all laughter does good as medicine would do to your body. So get a dose of them