• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Jada Pinkett-Smith vs Amber Heard

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member

American actresses, Jada Pinkett-Smith and Amber Heard, are the lucky female cast members of Magic Mike XXL that get to hang out with hunky actors Joe Mangianello, Matt Bomer, and Channing Tatum. In preparation for the release of the film, the duo have been out promoting the upcoming movie.

Which actress do you think is hotter, Jada or Amber?

Continue reading...

AceTy31

I'm going with Jada. Looking good is just a genetic "happy accident". Jada, however, is not only good-looking, but she's sultry. It's in her attitude as well as her face and body.

Susan

Definitely Jada. She is a very classy lady. I agree with what Acety31. She has it all doing on.

watsadamen

Jada Pinkett-Smith is definitely a class of her own. I have high respects for Jada but unfortunately, I choose Amber Heard for this battle. Oh wait, I take that back. I choose Jada. Hhhmmmm... this is a difficult one. Amber is so good-looking, all blonde and pretty but Jada has this certain appeal. She may not be pretty but is very attractive on her own way. Final answer, I choose Jada for this battle.

kaian

I do not think they are on the same category to be matched together in this battle. Although Jada has a nice lean body and color I think Amber is the winner in this sense. She is full of youthfulness and charm. I really still can not get it why they have to be matched.

Greedo

I have to cast my vote with Jada Pinkett-Smith. She's just got that timeless beauty, that I feel pictures don't do justice. She's got a rockin' body too. She was the only bearable about that Gotham TV show. Like @watsadamen said, she's in a class of her own, which is why she gets my vote. Not to say that Amber Heard isn't gorgeous, because she totally is.

ttirb

I'm going with Amber. I do not think the two should be in a battle against each other because they are completely different.

mscaver86

I think they are both beautiful. I will have to pick Jada for this one. Her looks, her body and her demeanor can not be compared to. Let's not forget that she is like 20 years older than Amber ( not trying to be funny) and she is still in the running to be asked who is the hottest!