• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Jaime Pressly

Greedo

Jaime Pressly is interesting in the way that the first time I noticed her was on My Name Is Earl (great show, by the way) in which she played a trailer park tough, foulmouthed ex-wife to the titular character Earl. She's got a distinct voice and look to her, but I have to admit that I definitely find her hot.

She cleans up quite nicely too.

I'm definitely sold on her.

You can find more pictures of her here.

I'm not that big of a fan, but that doesn't mean I think she's ugly or anything. She is clearly beautiful, but I never liked the fake look. She has a distinct look that other women have. I can't put my finger on it, but it comes off very bubble-gum pink. It's just not my cup of tea. I would absolutely kill for that woman's body though.

dyanmarie25

To be honest, I have never heard of Jaime Pressly before. But I have to agree with you, she's smoking hot. I believe she's got pretty eyes as well. Very attractive, indeed.

Susan

I have never heard of her until down but wow that girl is hot! She had nice eyes, a beautiful face and a gorgeous body! She has it all going on for sure.