• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Jamie Lynn Spears vs Britney Spears

SirJoe

Jamie Lynn for me even though this picture isn't the best she is still hotter then Britney. Britney used to be really hot but tthe years haven't been kind to her.

Hmmm... I love them both but I'll choose Britney Spears:

I was a fan of her even from the very beginning of her career. I mean, who wasn't? Who didn't sang to "Hit me baby, one more time" or to" Oops, I did it again." Lol. I danced and sang and shouted for her! Even when her career was over, I still find myself surprised whenever a bad news item comes up with her in the headline. And despite her numerous mistakes, I still applaud her for being there for her children. So yeah, I'm looking back at the earlier times of her career, to say that she's hotter. Jamie is very cute even as she was a young child but I never really thought of her as being hot.

ACSAPA

Britney Spears is altogether the better sister, let alone the hotter sister. Jamie Lynn was a cute kid, doing her show on Nickelodeon, but Britney Spears has done more with her life and just seems like more of a woman. Besides, as Jamie Lynn grew older, her face looks almost mean now. That could be stress from the teenage pregnancy, but Britney Spears is a mother too, but she looks sweeter. That aside, I think Britney Spears is the more attractive sister.

kaian

I guess that Britney I have known when she was just starting is what I remember until these days. That innocent and sweet looking Britney from the Catholic School music video -- that is just so hot for me