• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Jennifer Aniston out for a workout

Greedo

The person who invented yoga pants needs a medal. I don't know if there would be anything better in the world to ever motivate you to go to the gym than knowing that this is there to greet you. I'd be ripped, but instead I'm sitting here on the internet checking out Jennifer Aniston. Go figure.

DanceFan

Jennifer Aniston is still turning heads at this age. Only problem I see is the hind side is starting to sag a bit. Other than that she's one hot older lady.

It's just amazing how she's aged so well. Even at 46, she can turn all the heads in the room at her. And to top it off, she's in such great shape! She's one of those eternally hot women, whose looks can't be marred, even by time.

Susan

I have always found her to be the most beautiful woman. At her age she is still turning heads. I always wished that I looked like her. She carries herself so well and not only is she beautiful, she has a really nice down to earth personality and she is an awesome actress.

Kathyo82

Jennifer Aniston has always been favorite of mine. I love the color of her twisted top...anyone know where I can find one similar to that style?

It's just amazing how she's aged so well. Even at 46, she can turn all the heads in the room at her. And to top it off, she's in such great shape! She's one of those eternally hot women, whose looks can't be marred, even by time.
Let's hope she keeps this immortality without looking totally inhuman. I've seen some pretty bad cases of age preservation gone awry.

pwarbi

There's not much I can say about Jennifer Aniston that I've not already said.

Ever since she was in friends I've always liked her and as she's aged (haven't we all) she's still as beautiful as ever, and that's something that tends not to happen much these days with Hollywood actresses. She's grown older gracefully you could say.

rz3300

Well she continues to be a stunning woman as she ages. I remember having a thing for her way back in the day when Friends was still on, and that must have been, what, twenty or so years ago. To see that she is still something special and she continues to impress with her body and her looks, that just adds to the beauty for me. It must take a good amount of work, though, so good for her.

pwarbi

Well she continues to be a stunning woman as she ages. I remember having a thing for her way back in the day when Friends was still on, and that must have been, what, twenty or so years ago. To see that she is still something special and she continues to impress with her body and her looks, that just adds to the beauty for me. It must take a good amount of work, though, so good for her.
There's no doubt in my eyes that she almost looks as good no as she did back then, but when you say it must take a lot of work, with Jennifer Aniston I'm not sure it does. I've seen pictures of her as I'm sure we all have printed in the press when she's just been out to the corner store and her hair and make-up haven't been done and she still looks beautiful.

There aren't many superstars that look beautiful without a lot of work or make up, but I think that Jennifer Aniston is on of those that can look good no matter what she is wearing or whatever situation she is in.

fcuco

Call me crazy, I know everybody is insane about Angelina Jolie but I prefer Jennifer more, if I had the opportunity to choose. I know, of course, that I will never have such an opportunity but a man can dream. I guess Brad Pitt had his reason for going with Jolie.

Her body is great but I've never been attracted to her face, she reminds me too much of my auntie, so it feels a bit weird.

jessicajoe348

I am the biggest fan of her and I follow her style every time because her dressing sense is too good, she is just an amazing lady. Currently, I bought similar tights from Sheertex coupons because in this pandemic situation its the easiest way to buy quality outwear from there without going anywhere.