• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Jennifer Aniston vs Nicole Kidman

Susan

Jennifer all the way. She has always been a favorite of mine. She never ages! I always wished that I looked like her. She is very sexy!

I love them both but truth be told, Jennifer Aniston has more curves than Nicole Kidman.

They both have killer smiles and beautiful hairs.

I seem to be in the minority here in preferring Nicole Kidman. I've always been quite drawn to Kidman's alabaster redhead type and she's one of that type's greatest examples. Conversely, while Jennifer Aniston is still a beautiful woman: I find her to be more plain. I moreover much prefer Kidman as an actress than Jennifer Aniston.

ACSAPA

I definitely think Jennifer Aniston is, by far, more attractive than Nicole Kidman. Jennifer has a pretty and unique face, and a great body to match it. Nicole Kidman is not unattractive, but she's simply not my type. Funny thing is, I started liking Jennifer Aniston's looks more as she got a bit older. I didn't care much for her in the 90's.

GentB15

Is it just me or is Jennifer Aniston slowly turning more and more brunt orange.
She needs to lay off the tanning / fake tanner products whatever it is.

Oppositely Nicole Kidman could use a bit of a tan.

kaian

I love these photos I think it was easier for me to compare and decide who is hotter. They have the same dress style and hair. Jennifer look older than her real age whereas Nicole looks just fine. Nicole looks so elegant in this photo while Jennifer looks confused in her face. Nicole is definitely hotter

SirJoe

Nicole Kidman just has this air about her, she looks like a true lady while Jennifer Aniston just doesn't have that majestic air. I didn't like her when she was younger but sh most certainly has grown into something else.