• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Jennifer Garner vs Joely Fisher

One point for Jennifer Garner on this one! Despite her apparent flaw (read: large forehead), Jennifer Garner still attracts attention. Maybe it's her huge smile or her killer body, whatever it is, you're bound to notice this beauty anywhere. I first saw her on Daredevil and since then I followed what happens to her. It's sad that she has to go through a divorce but hey, it's his loss. Look at that woman! Doesn't she look as if she doesn't age? Doesn't she look so positive and radiant? No matter what, Jennifer has gotten a long way and would continue to do so.

Vinaya

Jennifer Garner has a good smile. She does not have a perfect body and she is not very pretty, however, she is a crowd puller because of her smile. I find Jolly Fisher beautiful, however, between Jennifer Garner and Jolly Fisher, I will choose Jennifer Garner because she has a beautiful smile.

Ladyferoz

Jennifer Garner has an average face, and through the power of makeup she sometimes looks beautiful. I love her acting and smile. She is better looking than Joely Fish.