• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Jennifer Lawrence vs Miley Cyrus

dyanmarie25

I used to like Miley Cyrus a lot, but as time goes by, I find myself being a little distracted with everything she's doing in her life now. Jennifer Lawrence is a beautiful woman with great personality, and if I am going to choose who's much hotter between them, I think it's going to be Jennifer for me.

pwarbi

I've voted for Jennifer Lawrence here as not only do I think she's more beautiful than Miley, I really don't understand the infatuation some people have with her.

For me there's nothing attractive about Miley Cyrus at all and now she's getting older she's also getting a lot more...well, odd in her behaviour also and that's offputting aswell.

Destiny

Jennifer Lawrence all the way! I can't stand Miley Cyrus anymore... she seems really fake, like everything she does is just a big-ass publicity stunt. She's not all that hot either, she looks like Justin Bieber on ecstasy.

Susan

Definitely Jennifer Lawrence. She has a way more class then Miley. Miley at one time may have been competition but not now.

pwarbi

Miley Cyrus seems to have gone the way a lot of female stars have and as they've got older they've tended to go for a odd look instead of making the most of what they've got.

Bald and shaven headed girls have never really done anything for me personally and I think it's just a way of trying to attract attention more than anything.

Is there even a shadow of a doubt who is hotter? Not only is Jennifer Lawrence prettier in every aspect, she is a thousand times less crazy than Miley Cyrus, who looks more and more like a transexual every single day that goes by.

I simply do not get the appeal of Miley Cyrus and why so many people are drawn to her! I grant people that she can indeed sing, but her music is that style of mindless, disposable, pop music that I do not care for one wit! Moreover, she has the face of a munchkin and the body of a young boy! It seems like she wants to be simultaneously avant garde and sensuously sexual like Lady Gaga is and Madonna once was, but she simply can't pull it off! For one, every time that she sticks her tongue out I don't think of anything attractive or sexual, I usually either think of how an impetuous child or the Marvel character Venom stick their tongues out! Her lack of class, substance, poorly executed style, and seeming addiction to marijuana are all major turn offs! Her recent collaboration with The Flaming Lips doesn't make me think more highly of Miley Cyrus as an artist, it makes me think much less of The Flaming Lips!

In sharp contrast, Jennifer Lawrence is a fine, talented actress with far more class, substance, and properly executed style than Miley Cyrus could ever hope to even dream about! She posses a classic yet approachable beauty with a figure to match!

I vote for Jennifer Lawrence as the winner of this contest, and by far!

I simply do not get the appeal of Miley Cyrus and why so many people are drawn to her! I grant people that she can indeed sing, but her music is that style of mindless, disposable, pop music that I do not care for one wit! Moreover, she has the face of a munchkin and the body of a young boy! It seems like she wants to be simultaneously avant garde and sensuously sexual like Lady Gaga is and Madonna once was, but she simply can't pull it off! For one, every time that she sticks her tongue out I don't think of anything attractive or sexual, I usually either think of how an impetuous child or the Marvel character Venom stick their tongues out! Her lack of class, substance, poorly executed style, and seeming addiction to marijuana are all major turn offs! Her recent collaboration with The Flaming Lips doesn't make me think more highly of Miley Cyrus as an artist, it makes me think much less of The Flaming Lips!

In sharp contrast, Jennifer Lawrence is a fine, talented actress with far more class, substance, and properly executed style than Miley Cyrus could ever hope to even dream about! She posses a classic yet approachable beauty with a figure to match!

I vote for Jennifer Lawrence as the winner of this contest, and by far!
Do a lot of people actually find Miley Cyrus's body or music attractive? Everyone I've ever talked to agree with me by saying that she looks absolutely terrible. Maybe that's just the company I keep around me though.

kaian

I used to like the Party-in-the-USA Miley but when she changed into a new image I just felt like I do not like her anymore. Jennifer Lawrence is beautiful and classic very womanly I must say. There is this mystery in her eyes that I love.

ACSAPA

OK, is this a competition because Jennifer Lawrence (as Katniss from Hunger Games) and Miley Cyrus both have something to do with Liam Hemsworth. He was Jennifer Lawrence's "love interest" and Miley's ex-boyfriend. That point aside, while Miley has grown on me, personality-wise, I do think that Jennifer Lawrence is overall a more beautiful woman. I like Miley Cyrus' wild aesthetic, but if I had to choose based on attractiveness, Jennifer Lawrence is the winner, hands down.

hg088

OK, is this a competition because Jennifer Lawrence (as Katniss from Hunger Games) and Miley Cyrus both have something to do with Liam Hemsworth. He was Jennifer Lawrence's "love interest" and Miley's ex-boyfriend. That point aside, while Miley has grown on me, personality-wise, I do think that Jennifer Lawrence is overall a more beautiful woman. I like Miley Cyrus' wild aesthetic, but if I had to choose based on attractiveness, Jennifer Lawrence is the winner, hands down.
Miley must be a monster in be. But I agree I do think Jenn is hotter.

Elimination

Jennifer Lawrence, by far. I don't even think she's all that hot to be honest, but she's a thousand steps up the ladder compared to Miley Cyrus.
Forget about the way she conducts herself, which I do find deplorable, and even get past how she has seemingly striven to bring out the ugliest version of herself as far as image, even when she was normal and conventional she wasn't half as good-looking as Jennifer Lawrence.

ACSAPA

Miley must be a monster in be. But I agree I do think Jenn is hotter.
Weirdly enough, I agree with that first statement. Her image has changed, and that might or might not reflect how she is privately. For all we know, this wilder side of her we're seeing is just a preview of what you'd see having a night with her. Miley might be into some kinky stuff at this point, which is awkward to think about, considering her former image as a pure role model. Jennifer Lawrence is a bit classier, but she has a sense of humor and she's attractive. She's probably a bit playful beneath the sheets.

Jennifer Lawrence wins this round for me. Don't get me wrong, I love both women! I grew up watching Hannah Montana and also watching The Hunger Games movie series as well as the X-Men movie series. But Jennifer Lawrence is just like that dream girl all men have. She's beautiful, smart and funny. She can make fun of herself and laugh at herself. She is a great actress and do not have to get naked just to sell her movies.

Miley Cyrus has changed a lot since I've watched her from Hannah Montana. I do like some of her newer music but I don't know why she has to be naked to sell records. She has a good voice, she can write songs, she doesn't have to resort to using her body to sell music.