• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Jennifer Lawrence

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
All Jennifer Lawrence Pics

From wikipedia:

Jennifer Shrader Lawrence (born August 15, 1990) is an American actress. Her first major role was as a lead cast member on the TBS sitcom The Bill Engvall Show (2007–09). She subsequently appeared in the independent films The Burning Plain (2008) and Winter's Bone (2010), for which she received her first Academy Award for Best Actress nomination; at the time, she was the second youngest person to receive a nomination in the category.

At age 22, Lawrence's performance as Tiffany Maxwell in the David O. Russell-directed romantic comedy Silver Linings Playbook (2012) earned her several awards, including the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress (Musical or Comedy) and the Academy Award for Best Actress, making her the second-youngest Best Actress winner at the Oscars.[2]

For her supporting role in Russell's comedy-drama American Hustle (2013), she was awarded the Golden Globe Award, the BAFTA Award and received a third Academy Award nomination, all for Best Supporting Actress.[3][4][5][6]

Lawrence is also known for playing Raven Darkhölme (Mystique) in the superhero film X-Men: First Class (2011) and its sequel X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014). Beginning in 2012, she gained international fame for playing the leading heroine, Katniss Everdeen, in the popular The Hunger Games film series, which established her as the highest-grossing action heroine of all time.

Last edited:
I love Jennifer Lawrence! She is not only beautiful and sexy, she is also true to herself. I think she even said in one interview that she does not like exercising but of course, she still does lol. And i remember her saying in one interview also that if she is just staying home the whole day, she might not wear her pants at all. She is very funny but frank!

Of course, I also love her in The Hunger Games. While in real life she is bubbly, she has acted great as a serious girl in that movie. She also was a great actress in Silver Linings portraying a crazy, depressed kind of girl. I think she can portray any role!

Mz.DTL

I don't really think that she is all that, but she is pretty? I just think she is a fantastic actress, that's about it. Loved Hunger Games, she didn't portray a sexy woman, more like a warrior.

dyanmarie25

I also like Jennifer Lawrence. Aside from having such great looks, she is also oozing self-confidence. And she also has got some good sense of humor. I have seen some of her funny videos on YouTube, and yeah, she is so adorable. :D I really adore her. Well, I am actually a big fan of The Hunger Games trilogy.

pwarbi

While I think she's a bit plain looking, as an actress and when you see her being interviewed her personality certainly shines through and I think this is probably what makes her attractive.

She always seems just like a normal girl, down to earth and somebody that's easy going. Well, as normal as any multi-millionaire actress can be anyway...

I love her! I mean not only is she gorgeous, but she is very down to earth. I mean she falls all the time, and just laughs it off. She seeems like she would be a great person. I don't think that there are many people like her.

pwarbi

That's why I think she's more popular, it's her personality and the way she acts rather than her looks that people are attracted to more than anything, which is an endearing quality you rarely find these days, especially when it comes to celebrities.

kaian

Seeing these photos now I must say hey I wanna be Jennifer Lawrence. I would not comment on their skills as an actress which I really love but I would say she is definitely my favorite. That nice forehead, cute mysterious eyes. oh those lips and her voice there is nothing I can ask for. I love her

Chris_A

While I think she is a really great actor, she is not really my type. I`m more of a Kate Beckingsale type of guy. :D

GenevB

Well, after all the photos I've seen with Jennifer Lawrence, I'd say she is clearly a 10, both for her body and her face. Her face just looks aestethic despite which color she paints her hair.

Greedo

Jennifer Lawrence is a total babe! To be honest, I wasn't stoked about being dragged by my girlfriend to go see the Hunger Games, but I still went and kind of glad I did because she's pretty hot in that movie. She made it watchable for me, at least.

Susan

Jennifer Lawrence is one of those people who is truly beautiful inside and out. She is confident and funny. She is a genuinely nice person who cares about her fans. She is an amazing actress wbo works hard. The Hunger Games was amazing. She has a bright future ahead of her.

juno

I think Jennifer Lawrence is very versatile. Depending on the role she is doing, she sometimes comes off as very sexy ad feminine and at other times she appears more like an action heroine with lesser sex appeal. She is a pretty girl, but probably not as hot as others. Never the less, she is quite accomplished and I don't think looks primary in her career any longer.