• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Jennifer Lopez

Hyaline

I think everyone has had a crush on Jennifer Lopez at one point or another. I think I first grew a crush on her when she played Selena in the movie "Selena".

Casiox

I think everyone has had a crush on Jennifer Lopez at one point or another. I think I first grew a crush on her when she played Selena in the movie "Selena".
I remember that movie, it was a masterpiece for Hispanics and Selena lovers as well, she will always be reminded.

mkhl

She really did age really well. I feel like she just really enjoys what she does giving this refreshing image. I can't imagine that she is 47 years old.

bms00

Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Aniston are the hottest women over 40, and they both clear that mark by quite a bit at 47. Neither of them seem to age at all.

Casiox

Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Aniston are the hottest women over 40, and they both clear that mark by quite a bit at 47. Neither of them seem to age at all.
I hadn't heard about Jennifer Aniston in a while, she definitely is looking great nowadays, of course.

JimJim28

It is quite impressive how hot J-Lo has managed to stay throughout the years. Most celebrities reach a peak and then start to decline, but she is equally as hot as 10 years ago.

HepCat

I've been hip to JoLo since she was a Fly Girl on In Living Color. To the OPs point, word, she has been insanely hot since forever. She's in great shape and always has poise.

xTinx

Jennifer Lopez is definitely the epitome of "hotness." Her body, face and her skin - the qualities that make her beautiful - are all organic. Meaning, she's as natural as can be. Not to mention she's also aging gracefully. This woman definitely knows how to take care of herself in the right way.

hades_leae

I loved her as Selena, I don't really think I like her in real life because to me she is a sell out. She got with that ugly as Sean Combs, and that was just for publicity. Famous people will give up their bodies for fame and that makes them ugly to me.

I'd definitely hit that though, no contradiction there.

pwarbi

Jennifer Lopez as been one of the hottest women in the world for a number of years now, and personally I think she has got nicer looking the older she as got. There aren't too many people that can age gracefully, and even though I think it's well known that she has had a bit of work done to help her maintain her looks, you can't deny that work or not, for the age she is she is still looking good.

John Snort

Looking at Jennifer Lopez, one wouldn't guess that she's almost 50. Ask me if I didn't know I'd say late 30s. Maybe there's some secret she should share with younger women who want to look as good as she does right now?