• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Jessica Alba on the beach for her 35th birthday

Vinaya

Mouth watering photos. LOL
Jessica Alba is one of my favorite actors. She has a perfect symmetrical face and body. Her things neither big, nor too small.They are in perfect shape and size.

This is a woman who has had 2 children, I believe. She looks great. I could not see any stretch marks and she looks toned. Her weight and height are in proportion. I can find nothing to criticize.

I like the way she looks all the time. I must compare her to Zoe Saldana; childbirth does not seem to have the usual effect it has on women. They stay slim, fit, healthy and in the right proportion.

I think Jessica Alba is really cute from head to toe. I can see why guys think she is hot.
She already ahs 2 kids? I did not know that! Wow, for having two kids, her body looks really fit.

SirJoe

Wow she still looks very fit. I am in total awe. I don't think she has aged that much. Her body still looks like she is in her 20s. The real surprise is that she already has had 2 kids. No one would have ever guessed.

iRoxas

Oh wow, already 2 kids? I've seen other women that have had less kids than that and they look a lot worse. That's pretty awesome that it doesn't affect her.

Vinaya

She is 35? Really? O my gosh, she looks like a teenager. I did not know she has two kids. She definitely does not look like a mom.

rz3300

I have always had a little thing for Jessica Alba, but then again anyone with half a brain probably has as well. I remember when she was in her prime, which I think was the Dark Angel days, and she was very fine, and still is certainly. I did not like the show at all, but I would tune in just to see what she was wearing that episode. Definitely one of my all time favorites in terms of celebrity crushes.

hades_leae

This is a woman who has had 2 children, I believe. She looks great. I could not see any stretch marks and she looks toned. Her weight and height are in proportion. I can find nothing to criticize.
Like Beyonce, she got rid of that baby fat pretty quick. I didn't know she had 2 kids though. I thought it was only one, she looks really amazing. Also another woman that looks better with age. It makes me wonder what she will look like in 10 years.

I would love to take her out on a 24 hour date. She is a great actor as well, but I don't really see her in too many movies anymore. She isn't really in the media that often, but when she comes around, I get reminded of natural beauty.

Jdg3536

I know this is gonna make me sound insane, but I've always found Alba to be overrated and I can't put my finger on why. I genuinely wish I could articulate my thoughts as to what I don't love about her, but I can't. She definitely has sexy aspects, but when it all comes down to it I don't find her memorable at all. Maybe it's because she's so often in garbage movies. :p

Casiox

She looks really good to be 35 years old, there are many 35 years old women who would definitely love to look the way she does, however, she's a beautiful woman and also a really good actress, thumbs up for her, I like that lady :D

djole87

It is much easier to get in shape after birth when you have money and time to do it. She has a good life and she likes her body. That is enough for her to workout and get in shape. She was always beautiful and she is one of those girls who are not 'perfect' according to some new standards but for guys like us here she is probably more than perfect. I remember her in that show, Dark Angel I think, she was so sexy kicking ass like that.

Susan

She looks great but she also has the money to do so. A lot more women could look that great if they could afford it. She is pretty though and always has been.

Miki

As some members have already noticed, she really looks younger. I would never say that she has 35, but on the other hand a good life conditions can make a miracle. And as we all know, money has a decisive role. Beside this, she is a good chick and certainly my type of woman. Of course, I am aware she is a celebrity and I can only dream about her. But that is also something and it is definitely better to be with dreams than without them. And who knows, maybe one day I make a career in Hollywood and finally meet her there.

fcuco

Oh my, she looks fine in those pictures, all these persons that claim that actresses are nothing but photoshop should take a good look to this raw pictures, women like these exist, it is just a combination of good genetics, discipline and the resources to attain those looks.

money has a decisive role.
It does indeed, where I am from we have a saying: "there are not ugly women, there are simply women that can't afford to look good"

mkhl

I had a huge crush on her when I was young. She has a very unforgettable face along with her hot physique. I can't believe that she is 35 and still looks just as hot. I can't imagine the hard work needed to be fit for more than a decade.