• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Jessica-Jane Clement

There's no way you could know all celebrities and if you look her up, she is a celebrity. She may not be as loud as the others considering she's British but like I said earlier, not all celebrities can be known by everyone.

She is an actress and a TV presenter so I guess she has her own followers and fans.

Vinaya

I have never known her. Are her things up there real? Or has she gone under the knife? She is pretty though. Perhaps sexy will be the right word to describe her.

sidney

Yeah she is indeed pretty, but I'm also wondering if her boobs are real? I love the piercing on her bellybutton! The jewelry she used complements it quite well.

oportosanto

The picture is not HD so I am unsure if the boobs are real or not. Eventually with other pictures we can determine that better?

Vinaya

I want to see more pictures of her. She looks sultry on the photo of her, this leaves a desire in my heart to see her more. I want to see her in every angle. She is very erotic.