• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Julianne Hough vs Nina Dobrev

rz3300

Oh, this one is really easy. Nina wins in a landslide here, for me anyways. I have always preferred brunettes, and this really made it easy, but there were other things that contributed as well, one of them being whatever it is that Julianne is wearing there. Now that I take a second look it might be closer than I first thought, but still Nina. Thanks for sharing.

SirJoe

Neither are what I would say jaw dropping but I think that Nina has the edge. Julianna is a good looking women but Nina has that look of innocence.

I have to go with Nina! I've always enjoyed her look in the Vampire Diaries. I used to watch it religiously when I was younger. Julianne doesn't look bad, of course, but I think that I prefer Nina's facial structure and hair.

Susan

I am going with Julianne because I like her look and I think she is looks great in this picture. I don't think either of them would be considered hot though.

kaian

I am not sure if this is a good match. I was wowed by Nina Dobrev. Looking at her stance alone and the way she took that shot that set the competition to a higher level. Nina is my winner