• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Julianne Hough vs Vanessa Hudgens

dyanmarie25

I have always had a thing for brunettes, and I think Vanessa Hudgens is also prettier than Julianne Hough. I have also been a fan of her ever since I was in high school. :)

I think Vanessa has this exotic beauty. She isn't the typical blond beauty you see. She has tanned skin and has unique facial features. Julian Hough is very pretty and sexy but I just think Vanessa has that exotic look in her. You won't get tired of her face and can look at it for hours. So Vanessa wins this round for me.

SirJoe

I would go with Vanessa Hudgens. She's really hot, and looks like you could really have fun with her, and no I don't just mean in that way.

Dirty minds shisss.

kaian

On this battle I will pick Vanessa. Her photo shows her nice olive skin and curves. I love the fact that she is smiling on her photo as it made me gave her a second glance.

Kathyo82

I would definately pick Vanessa in this battle. She's got that beautiful "down home" good girl look about her.