1. To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.
    Dismiss Notice

Just Maria Menounos walking away

Discussion in 'Other Girls' started by GentB15, Jan 23, 2016.

1. GentB15

GentB15 Active Member

[​IMG]

dapper_dan likes this.
  2. Susan

Susan Active Member

Wow what a body. I wish I looked that great from behind. Love the dress, too. She wears it extremely well.

3. GentB15

GentB15 Active Member

I'll post a picture of myself walking away if it makes you feel better.

4. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

She looks great from behind! :D From the front she just looks too skinny, I really don't get why people are so thin these days.

[​IMG]

5. GentB15

GentB15 Active Member

Yea that's certainly bordering on the skinny side.
    Spending too much time in the gym on the legs, not enough on the upper body.

6. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

For a women her age I think she is still looking great. She is not very young and still has a really attractive body.

[​IMG]

7. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Member

Well, she can walk away from (and certainly towards) me all day, and I'll still never get tired of looking at her, that much I can tell you! Man, what a gorgeous lady! :eek:

8. Vinaya

Vinaya Member

She seem to have very small thing up there. However, hooks very appealing from behind.

9. goodWY

goodWY New Member

She looks so hot in the first picture, rest not so much. But the first picture is enough to give her good rating I guess.