• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Justin Timberlake

aquaticneko

Does anyone thing Justin looks pretty sweet as well? He's grown up from the punky looking kid to something I could stare at!

Tong Hua

I used to love Justin Timberlake when he was a teenager and still dating Britney Spears. His popularity has decreased through the years but I'm glad he still has a good reputation and maintained his image despite all those news about him cheating on his girlfriends. He's also someone who maintained strong relationships. His music is improving too.

pwarbi

There's no doubt that Justin Timberlake as always been a handsome looking guy and he's got better looking as he's got older.

Your right about his music also, but even though over the years he's split people's opinions, his music as always been actually quite good.

Susan

Justine Timberlake has always been very attractive even as a young teenagers but I think since she has grown up he is very hot. He is not only very attractive but he is also very talented as well. I have always wanted him and Brittany Spears to get back together. I think they were good for each other.

I think JT may not be as popular as he used to be but he is more responsible and reasonable with decisions he's made over the years. Unlike the other careless musicians in the industry who go after fame over family, JT has given himself a place with the respectable crew of life.

Justin Timberlake has always been incredibly sexy in my eyes. He's classy, doesn't bring the attention of the media with doing things that he'd regret and he's pretty much down the earth-type of guy. During the 'N SYNC-times he looked rather... interesting but over the years he grew up to be a smoking hot man. Also, he's such a good musician it hurts.

pwarbi

Justine Timberlake has always been very attractive even as a young teenagers but I think since she has grown up he is very hot. He is not only very attractive but he is also very talented as well. I have always wanted him and Brittany Spears to get back together. I think they were good for each other.
To be honest I'm not too sure they was actually good for each other. They might have looked good together but I'm not sure their relationship was a match made in heaven. They were only young though after all I guess...

I think Justin is very handsome.
He has a lot of self-confidence and knows what he wants.
I have been very impressed by his music and his acting.
He is very talented and too bad you do not hear much from him anymore.

BlueInk

I've been a fan of his since N'SYNC first came on the Disney channel with I Want You Back. Though I was disappointed when he left, he's never failed to give us great music. I have say that I think he's been getting more handsome with age. He was kind of tall and awkward in the beginning, thought that could have been the clothes. Now he's just rugged cutie.

In my honest opinion, he looked the hottest when his album FutureSex/LoveSounds era. The way he sang and performed SexyBack and LoveStoned, damn.

But he is still really handsome.

Casiox

He definitely is, also, he's a good singer and an excellent actor. He can do pretty much anything he wants to, he deserves a 9/10.