• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Kaley Cuoco vs Melissa Rauch

kaian

I love Kaley Cuoco and think she is sexy but on this particular battle Melissa Rauch is the winner in my opinion. Kaley looks dated on her photo and I did not like that too much eye make up on her. Melissa on the other hand looked fresh and vibrant.

Lisa Davis

Overall, I would say that Kaley Cuoco is hotter, but the comparison picture that is posted is a horrible one of Kaley. I still voted for her because I am not really that big of a fan of Melissa. Her voice on the show just annoys me so bad that it is hard for me to even watch scenes that she is in. I realize that is her character's voice and not really how she talks, but it will forever be ingrained in my mind.

sidney

Kaley looks fat in that photo. I'm pretty sure there are more flattering photos of her online than the one that was used? So based on that photo alone, my vote goes to Melissa.

SirJoe

I will go with Melissa, she looks like the girl next door. Kaley doesn't look bad but, she looks like the sort of girl that will get you into trouble.

rz3300

Well I am thinking that both of these photos are not really the best indicator, so I will just do with Kaley here just because I have always found her attractive from her roles that she is in. I am going to go and need to get some different pictures though.