• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Karlie Kloss took first place today

chris88

In this photo? She doesn't look that hot for me, but maybe in other photos she will be. In here she just looks average.
That's my thoughts too - I have never found her pretty - I think her physique is what gets her to be well known as a model, but I don't think her face is anything to write home about. She looks kind of bird like, to me? If you get what I mean?

sidney

That's my thoughts too - I have never found her pretty - I think her physique is what gets her to be well known as a model, but I don't think her face is anything to write home about. She looks kind of bird like, to me? If you get what I mean?
I just had to google her photos, and she indeed looks like a bird because of her chin, it's a bit too pointed for me. But she has a handful of decent photos. I think with the right make up and angle that makes her chin not too emphasized by lowering her neck, then she will look better in photos.