• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Katie Cassidy vs Katrina Law

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member

Arrow already has quite a few lovely actresses but the hit TV show's fans can soon look forward to an additional leather clad crime fighting femme fatale as Black Canary hits the scene, played by Katie Cassidy. It looks like the resident leather clad bad ass, Nyssa al Ghul (aka Katrina Law), is taking the addition in stride even though she now has some on screen butt kicking competition.

Which actress do you think is hotter, Katie or Katrina?

Continue reading...

watsadamen

I like Katrina Law's looks better than Katie Cassidy. I guess maybe this is because I usually find brunettes more attractive. Katrina Law is beautiful in an unusual way wherein her face is very unique. I guess she is of mixed lineage. Katie is sexy but overall, I find Katrina hotter.

dyanmarie25

I am not really that familiar with neither both of them, but based on those photos alone, I would have to go with Katrina Law. She's undeniably hot. Katie is attractive, but her features are sort of common/usual.

Wordsmith75

Arrow already has quite a few lovely actresses but the hit TV show's fans can soon look forward to an additional leather clad crime fighting femme fatale as Black Canary hits the scene, played by Katie Cassidy. It looks like the resident leather clad bad ass, Nyssa al Ghul (aka Katrina Law), is taking the addition in stride even though she now has some on screen butt kicking competition.

Which actress do you think is hotter, Katie or Katrina?

Continue reading...
Man.... talk about Betty vs. Veronica. This is tough-Katie is hot like a Malibu Barbie while Katrina is more exotic if you will- I still say Katie.

Greedo

I'm going to put in my vote for Katie Cassidy. She really won me over on the show Arrow. I wasn't a huge fan but she grows on you. And she rocks the Black Canary outfit. Katrina is gorgeous too, but make mine Black Canary.

Chris_A

I`ll also go for Katie Cassidy. I love Arrow, and I also love the way she acts, but apart from that, she is also very very hot. Black Canary for the win!