• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Katy Perry vs Taylor Swift

hades_leae

I would say Taylor but I don't like her sharp featured face. She is really attractive, but way too skinny. Her face is always stuffed with make up, and her lips are so ugly to me. She can be very beautiful, like how she was in her Shake It Off video when she was wearing the all black outfit.

Katy wins on this one, I really like her body, her face looks nice without make up, I have seen her skin before without all that stuffing. She has a sweet voice, and changes her look all the time. She used to wear a gold grill in her mouth which I thought was different and sexy. I really like her hair, she is a nice package.

I vote for Katy Perry; I like her dark tone skin which is the opposite of Taylor who is on the fairer side.

I think the are both hot but Katy Perry has more natural curves than Taylor.

Susan

I don't really care for either one of them but if I had to choose simply from looking at these two pictures I would have to pick Katy Perry. I think Taylor is way to thin and really not all the pretty. I also don't care for her personality. She is very arrogant or that is the way she comes across in any interview that I have seen of her.

Casiox

Come on, I will definitely vouch for Katy Perry, she's hot, beautiful and also better singer than Taylor in my opinion, do not judge me if I am somehow wrong, I am just giving my personal opinion about both of them, so yes, I will go for Katy this time, thumbs up for her and also a big CHECK next to her picture.

Goodman

Yеаh, finаlly wе hаvе sоmеоnе whо hаvе sаmе оpiniоn with mе.
I think bоth оf thеm hаvе sоmеthing lооk thе sаmе ( thеir fасе :D )
But whеn wе wаtсh саrеfully, wе'll sее Tаylоr Swift is mоrе аttrасtivе thаn Kаty Pеrry ( еvеn i rеаlly likе Kаty but thе truе is truе :D )

SirJoe

For it's Taylor Swift, I don't find Katy that appealing. Taylor just has this mysterious ar about her while Katy looks like the girl next door.

rz3300

Taylor Swift has too much of a tall and thin blonde thing going on for me. I have nothing against tall blondes, but that is a traditional hot women so often times I am not willing to claim them as better looking than someone with a more rare look. Here though I just think that Katy Perry is very very attractive and her body is amazing, so she has to win this one for me.

sidney

I think Katy Perry looks hotter if Taylor was blonde. But if Taylor were to dye her hair black or brown, then Taylor would be hotter.