• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Keanu Reeves

aquaticneko

Anyone find him ridiculously hot clean shaven? I loved his older movie Johnny Mnemonic in 1995, I also simply adored him in the well known matrix. Sadly haven't really watched anymore movies of him lately. Last he was the topic of the sad Keanu meme with all that's going on in his life.

Vinaya

I watched Keanu Reeves for the first time on Matrix, and became a fan. He has good looks and has performed varoety of roles. Even though every one seems to remember him through Matrix trilogy, he has done wonderful movies such as Walking in the Cloud, which is not only my favorite movies featuring Keanu Reeves, but also one of my favorite movies

sidney

Yes I think he was hot on Constantine as well. I heard that he is quite a simple, aloof and low maintenance actor, like when he celebrated his birthday he just bought a cake from a bakery and shared it with his fans who recognized him eating it there. That simplicity is pretty uncommon for a celebrity.

Destiny

Omg! I've always had the biggest crush on him! Even back in the Bill & Ted days! He's so sexy and he never ages! He's even sexy in John Wick. He'll, he's sexiest in John Wick!

Susan

I think he is very hot and very talented. He has so much going on! I am sure there are a lot of ladies who feel the same way!! :)

I think Keenu Reeves is sexy!
I have always liked him because he has that special charm to him.
One of the first movies I saw with him was Parenthood and Dracula.
He is a fantastic actor who knows how to be serious and to be funny.
I like that he is very out-going and more of a normal guy and not so into the whole fame game.

kaian

I saw him first on that Paula Abdul music video with his long hair. I was not even aware that he is Keanu all I know he is just an unknown music video model at that time. Little did I know that I would be seeing him again on that movie "Speed" with Sandra. I love his looks on that movie: clean, shaven, short hair, fit body and good boy next door look

GrubbyRose

I have heard from several people that met him that he is a really nice person in real life, and I think that is a quality worth respecting. It sure makes him a lot more attractive than somebody that is stuck up.

First time I saw Keanu ws back in Speed. I found him to be very good looking, of course he was younger back then. I usually like younger men myself, there are some exceptions though. Keanu is not as attractive as he once was back in the past, but he still looks interesting nonetheless.

I've always thought that Keanu was attractive, but I think that his acting is horrendous. Now, this might not be is fault, but might be because he is cast into some horrible movies (including Dracula 2000). Nevertheless, I think that Keanu is very attractive.