• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Kelly Clarkson vs Kesha

Susan

I am going with Kelly Clarkson because of love her singing. Her voice is so beautiful. I also like her attitude. She is comfortable in her own body. She doesn't care what people think of her. She is confident in herself and that alone makes her a winner.

I personally prefer women who are not too over-the-top with their style choices and instead prefer to be more classy. As everyone, well knows, Kesha is quite over-the-top regarding most things. Therefore, it is not too surprising that I'm picking Kelly Clarckson for this one.

I'd pick Kelly Clarkson over Kesha. She has such an amazing voice and a beautiful face. She sings with so much passion and feelings. She doesn't dress as provocatively as Kesha but she does get attention because she knows how to carry herself well and proudly.

SirJoe

I would go with Kelly Clarkson, but neither of these women would stop the traffic. I think it has to do with the lighting and make up, both have the potential to be stunner's.

dyanmarie25

I have always been a fan of Kelly Clarkson. She's not only a very talented singer, but she's actually beautiful as well. And I love how comfortable she is with how she looks. I would totally be going with her for this battle.

kaian

I like Kelly Clarkson the singer, but I am not sure if she is hot on this photo. Looking at Kesha, I must say she exuded some poise and glamour which made her a bit hot in my own opinion.

Jesus Viloria

I would marry Kelly Clarkson and party with Kesha. I mean, everyone loves a nice, classy lady like Kelly Clarkson, but if I want to get freaky, I would definitely choose Kesha. She looks like the kind of girl who knows how to have some fun