• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Khloe Kardashian vs Jennifer Lopez

morgoodie

Hands down it has to be Jennifer Lopez. She is beautiful and has so many talents. I love all her movies and I think she is a great actress. She has a great voice although I am not particularly a fan of her music. I am sure that she could beat out just about anyone.

sidney

I chuckled at the fact that Khloe got zero votes, lol. Khloe is not really that hot as compared to other actresses/models, so it's really a hands down victory for J. Lo. That booty is just hard to resist, lol.

No second thoughts about it, the winner for me would be Jennifer Lopez. Every time I see her in American Idol she just looks so fresh and young. It's as if she never ages or maybe even ages backwards! Lol. I love her makeup as well, it's not ageing her at all. Her makeup artist definitely knows how to work her magic. Aside from that, she always looks so fashionable and sexy. I have never seen her wearing something that doesn't fit her body type.

And let's talk about her body... Wow! It's as if she looks sexier as time passes by. What sorcery is this? Haha! I know she loves going to the gym though. And that might be a part of it. Khloe has started going to the gym as well but I just think that J.Lo has it all. From her face, to her curves and her talents. Sorry Khloe!

There is no competition here at all. There is no Kardashian who can compete with Jennifer Lopez; apart from the fact that they are all addicted to surgeries, they remain in a class of their own. Now let's talk natural; J-Lo is natural in every way; she doesn't pretend she is not Latina, she is devoted to family life and her career as well as her race. Khloe is none of these and just competes with fame with her famous sister.

Ladyferoz

There is no competition here at all. There is no Kardashian who can compete with Jennifer Lopez; apart from the fact that they are all addicted to surgeries, they remain in a class of their own. Now let's talk natural; J-Lo is natural in every way; she doesn't pretend she is not Latina, she is devoted to family life and her career as well as her race. Khloe is none of these and just competes with fame with her famous sister.
True, Khloe only started looking better in late 2015. I think it was a mix of plastic surgery and good makeup artists. I used to think that she looked butch and manly. Jennifer Lopez is more beautiful plus she is natural.