• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Kim Kardashian

TheMeasuringStick

There doesn't seem to be a thread for Kim Kardashian yet, which is hard to believe! Love her or hate her, she's a total babe. Personally, I don't like the whole reality TV/famous for being famous thing, but I do find her stunningly beautiful. What do other people think?

http://hotnessrater.com/articles/20...al-selfie-day-with-a-sizzling-cleavage-photo/
Edit - I'm struggling to work out how to embed photos, can anyone help me?

Last edited:

Casiox

She looks really hot, there's no doubt about it. Kanye is such a lucky guy having her by his side.

chris88

Ugh...I'm not a Kardashian fan, at all.

I don't get the appeal, to me she looks fake and bleh.

I also think she's had SO much face work done, to me she barely looks like the same person but that's the whole Kardashian family if you ask me.

Old Kim...

HepCat

I've said it before it before and I will say it again: no one is so physically attractive and is so repulsive culturally, mentally, and in any other capacity at the same time. Yes, she has one hot bod, but good grief, what a train wreck otherwise.

chris88

I've said it before it before and I will say it again: no one has so attractive is so repulsive culturally, mentally, and in any other capacity. Yes, she has one hot bod, but good grief, what a train wreck otherwise.
Ha this made me laugh out loud. I think that's what grosses me out the most, it's not just her "look" but just everything she stands for and is...

HepCat

Ha this made me laugh out loud. I think that's what grosses me out the most, it's not just her "look" but just everything she stands for and is...
Exactly, my friend. By many standards, she's a fine looker. But she pretty much couldn't be more despicable by any other known standard. And I haven't even watched her idiotic show. I have a feeling I might think even less of her and her ilk. ;)

A

artyarson

Never though she's actually 35. Maybe it's because of all that makeup she's using all of the time.

hades_leae

She is a ugly woman, super unattractive. There are times when she can be attractive, but I don't like her face in general. It's shaped weird, all of the women in her family have messed up faces. They have no talent, and that makes them even uglier, they use what they have as a woman to succeed in life.

Her body is so sexy to people, but all I see is fake meat, her ass is not real, those hips don't lie, they are warped and I hate being the only one that seems to dislike them. Her lips are fake, she is desperate for the celebrity life, now she has it and is gross to me.

pwarbi

For me the Kardashian's take a lot of criticism and a lot of it is undeserved. I'm not sure if people are just jealous of their success, or the fact that they have become famous for...well, just being Kardashian's that people don't like. There isn't one man alive that can say that Kim Kardashian isn't good looking, and even if they might not want to admit it because it's become 'cool' to not like them, she is certainly one of the hottest women in the world in my book.

John Coltrane

She's not that hot but I would still go with her. I just don't like her attitude or whatever. I'd go for other Kardashians unless Kim's the only choice.