• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Kim Kardashian

Kim is actually really hot, in my opinion. Sometimes her butt can be too much, especially when she wears pieces of clothing that make her look boxy thanks to her backside. She has money to keep herself to look good, and it's pretty much showing! Even thought she has had some work done, I don't really care. It's good that she didn't go way too overboard with injections and all that, so she looks at least somewhat natural. Her curves are everything and she has all the right measurements for real.

Vinaya

I agree with your view regarding Kim Kardashian. She definitely has sexiness on her body. She makes every adult male wow. There are many women who are more beautiful than Kim but very less will possesses a body like Kim's. When there are plastic beauties around, Kim seem to have very natural body.

I think she is pretty and she has a sexy body, no doubt. However, I can't help but think she is somehow "fake."
She might be nice in person but you can tell she can be mean, too.
Another "possible" fake side of her would be her fake boobs and butt....
I find she has become faker lately, but maybe that's just me.

TheMeasuringStick

Personally I find her really stunning, but I feel a bit dirty for finding her so attractive, given all the reality tv baggage that comes with her, and the publicity-seeking like the champagne glass thing. Why can't we just have straightforward fun things :(

Casiox

She looks amazing, but sometimes the big booty makes her look quite weird, that's just my opinion though.

xTinx

I saw her old pictures and she did look naturally beautiful back then. Kim still looks beautiful at present but how much of that beauty is authentic and unenhanced? It doesn't matter if people have plastic surgery but if you post pictures and do interviews as if you're a naturally beautiful woman, then that's another story.