• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Kristen Stewart vs Blake Lively

rz3300

A lot of things are working in the favor of Blake Lively here, and so for me she wins in a landslide. I have never really found Kristen Stewart all that attractive, and I also have always though that Blake was one of the more attractive young actresses out there. She is almost perfect, and so she win big in this one.

SirJoe

These photos are great. I would call this a draw, they are both stunning women. Who ever took these picture knew what they were doing.

Susan

Nice pictures but definitely Blake. She is beautiful and had an amazing body, she has it all going on and takes this battle pretty easily in my opinion.

Am I the only one who prefers Kristen? I think that Blake Lively is cute, and honestly, she is someone who I would rather date because she looks bubbly, like she has a lively personality. On the other hand, Kristen looks more apathetic, which I think is what adds to my attraction to her, though in all honesty, her personality is as dry as a matzo cracker, so I would never want to date her.

JimJim28

I would have to go with Blake Lively, she is more attractive in every sense to me. Kristin Stewart just has a very boring and plain look to her that just isn't special enough to stand out.

Casiox

I've always considered Kristen a gorgeous girl, but Blake looks stunning. Going for Blake today.