• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Krysten Ritter

Susan

She is beautiful and she got those awesome putty lips.
She is not only pretty but an awesome actresses. Looking
forward to seeing her in a new role.

pwarbi

I think I'm the only person in the world that hasn't watched breaking bad, so I've never seen her before, but I have to admit she is very pretty. Not stunningly beautiful but I prefer pretty to stunning anyway.

dyanmarie25

Honestly, I am not familiar with Krysten Ritter, but yeah, she looks absolutely gorgeous. I love her eyes, very expressive. I couldn't wait to see her in the new Marvel movie.

Krysten Ritter posses a very natural, intriguing-yet-approachable beauty--like the sort of woman one would meet and flirt with in a coffee shop or a book store! I thought she did a great job playing Jane in Breaking Bad, very much holding her own against Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston! I'm really looking forward to Jessica Jones too--which is great casting given the aforementioned Jane role! Marvel's collaboration with Netflix already yielded the amazing Daredevil series, and I very much look forward to seeing what they do with the remaining Defenders series!

Elimination

The very obvious nose job detracts from the attraction to me, and I just don't think she's all that hot. She's like one of those Katy Perry types, but there's something else going on about her that I don't like too much. She's not bad either, just not quite for me I suppose.

Although I haven't watched Breaking Bad, I can appreciate a nice looking woman when I see one. She has a very exotic look to her. I love her natural elegance as well. She has a very natural beauty about her.