• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Lady Gaga vs Monica Raymund

I think that Monica Raymund is much more attractive than Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga looks very fake whilst Monica Raymund looks like a natural beauty to me.

hg088

I'm not much into the Gaga style, but underneath all that craziness there's some quite some hotness too!

ACSAPA

I think Monica Raymund is pretty in an average way, while Lady Gaga has a strong face with lovely Italian features and a great butt.
She also has a sexy personality and was recently featured on the cover of a magazine where she and her fiancee took a nude selfie moments after making love on a paint covered canvas. That's some sexy, crazy art and she did it to sell the painting for charity.
Her random acts of kindness and charity are legendary , and nice people are sexy.
Gaga for the win!

Pretty much my thoughts as well. Too much makeup on Gaga.
Exactly, Gaga simply has too much makeup. It's alright when a girl puts just a tad of makeup on her face. However, if they put too much it just looks overused and weird, in my opinion.

kaian

The hips of lady Gaga appeared to be so much wider in this photo and her waist line too. I do not know maybe it is in the way she was photographed. That being said, Monica got my vote for being hot. I wish she could have done more on her photo though.