• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Lady Gaga vs Suki Waterhouse

rz3300

Well this was a little bt closer that I had thought it was going to be, because Lady Gage really did look pretty good in that photo. Suki still wins in a pretty large margin though, and she is very very attractive. I am not really familiar with her work, but I think I will be now. I love that name too. Suki all the way on this one.

SirJoe

My vote goes to Suki and by a large margin. Suki looks like the plane girl next door while Lady Gaga looks like the girl that would break down the house next door.

Susan

I am going with Lady Gaga! I have always liked her. I find that Suki looks very serious and gives off the vibe that she thinks she is better then anybody else. She has a mean face and that does not make her attractive.

kaian

I love the look of Lady Gaga on her photo. She looks simply glamorous. They have the same eye make up but Lady Gaga wore it best. I think I like her better with this look compared with her usual Gaga style.

JimJim28

Suki to me has a much more naturally beautiful look to her and seems more normal than Lady GaGa so she wins my vote.