• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Lauren Cohan

hafiz93

For those who watch The Walking Dead will be familiar with Lauren Cohan. She plays Maggie in that show. She's probably the prettiest among all the actress on that show in my opinion. She also acted in other movies like Death Race 2.
upload_2016-4-10_13-37-39.png

SirJoe

Wow now that is one fine looking women. Her face is attractive but I wouldn't say that it's her most appealing feature. She has one killer body though.

iRoxas

I love her face it's so cute, and with a great body to match! I haven't watched the walking dead myself but hey, maybe I should start.

Vinaya

Since I have never watched Walking Dead, I don't recognize this woman. Now that I have seen her picture, I thing she is pretty. She is certainly a pin up girl. She is beautiful and sexy.

Susan

She is very pretty. She even looks good on Walking Dead where she has no makeup on and made to look at her worst. When she is done up she is stunning and she has the perfect body.

obliviousme

The walking dead girl! I do love her and her british accent! lol. She's very attractive and her body is to die for. I seriously need to start watching Walking Dead again!