• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Lauren Graham vs Alexis Bledel

kaian

I thought they were sisters. Their facial structure and eyes are almost identical. I forgot for a second that this is a battle. Anyway, Alexis Bledel speaks fresh and beautiful to me. I guess she is my choice

dyanmarie25

I have always had a little girl crush on Alexis Bledel. She's got a very pretty face. She looks like an angel to me. :)

SirJoe

Errr are you sure they aren't twins. They look identical, I will have to give these a tie. It's really scary how similar looking they are.

Susan

They look very similar in a lot of ways but I think Alexis is the hotter of the two. She has amazing eyes.

Aw, I would have to pick Alexis for this one.

She just looks so fresh and young always. It's like she never ages and it seems fun to get to know her. I'm pretty sure she's the girl-next-door that boys would always be crazy about. And aside from that, she seems super smart and nice as well. All these I'm basing off of pictures. Hahahaha! But you get my point!

sidney

I'm also with Alexis Bledel on this one. She just looks so sweet and wholesome and innocent, you know, the whole good girl image. Lauren Graham is hot too, but I think Alexis is hotter.

This one is difficult because they are very similar in appearance... Alexis is a bit cuter, but I've been a fan of- and have been attracted to- Lauren for years. I perhaps should give it to Alexis, but I'm going to follow my heart and vote for Lauren.