• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Lily Cole vs Fernanda Hin Lin Ly

Susan

I really don't find either of these girls all that attractive. They both have a unique look but I wouldn't consider either one of them hot.

I really don't find either of these girls all that attractive. They both have a unique look but I wouldn't consider either one of them hot.
I agree that I do not find either of them on the extreme ends of attractiveness. They both definitely have a very unique look, Fernanda in particular. However, I think that Lily Cole is more attractiveness, as she looks more "normal" in my eyes, which is of course subjective.

SirJoe

Neither did I, they are still to young and still have to grow a little bit more. They are on opposite poles in terms of looks. Not easy to compare.