• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Louise Griffiths

PsychAL

I have been checking photos of this gal, and she's okay to me. What caught my attention is that she was one of many girls who were featured in the video game Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3, as well as its expansion, Uprising. She appeared primarily in the latter alongside Holly Valance (Brenda Snow) and Jodi Lyn O'Keefe (Kelly Weaver) in Uprising. In the game, she plays the role of Allied Commander Lydia Winters.

Attachments

sidney

In the first pic she looked like Ashley Judd. In the second pic, she looked a bit older because of how she was made up. But I think she is hot overall.

sidney

I just googled her and she really is a carbon copy of Ashley Judd. The 2nd pic was really horrendous! And I didn't know that she is already 38 years old! She seems to look younger than that. I can definitely now say that she is consistently hot!

Susan

She does defintely look a lot like Ashley Judd. She has beautiful eyes and nice lips. She is very attractive.

fcuco

I read Lois Griffin and was like, ok, we are doing animation characters now :rolleyes:

She has some pictures wearing a black bikini that are pretty hot too!

HepCat

I'm normally hip to brunettes, but, eh, this one isn't really doing it for me. I suppose it is the nose area. Don't get me wrong, she's not a bad looking dame, but I wouldn't say mega-hot.