• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Lucy Lawless

Greedo

Xena Warrior Princess! Lucy Lawless is a total babe, a great actor and just super hot. She's currently in Ash vs. Evil Dead (I highly recommend this show by the way), and was in Spartacus (naked... Yup!).

So, here she is!

More pictures here.

Last edited:

Susan

She has it all going for her. She is very talented and very pretty. She also has a great personality to go along with it.
It is no wonder that her career is going places.

pwarbi

I was never a massive fan of the show to be honest so she was probably the main reason I did when I was growing up.

While she's not stunning, she's definitely attractive and I think the characters she plays suit her looks as well.

I wasn't into Xena back in my youth; it just seemed too hokey to me at the time--although it was certainly a vast improvement over the Hercules series it was spun-off from! However, I've been an avid fan of pretty much everything that Lucy Lawless has done since Xena! She was indeed quite attractive as a brunette back in the Xena days, and I find her even more attractive today in general and especially when she sports blonde or red hair! Moreover, her interviews demonstrate that she has a great personality and a sharp witty mind as well! Simply put, she's a phenomenal woman in every way! I don't have Starz and haven't gotten around to seeing Spartacus or Ash vs The Evil Dead yet, but I very much look forward to eventually checking out those series! (And the photos I've seen of Lucy Lawless in Spartacus are simply stunning!)