• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Lupita Nyong’o vs Danai Gurira

SirJoe

I would go with Danai Gurira. She looks more womanly, Lupita looks like a school girl. Nice to see a African women showing her natural hair.

sidney

I also would go for Danai. She has a more pleasant smile than Lupita and she looks more womanly and approachable.

Susan

I find that they are very similar in so many ways. They could easily pass as sisters. I do agree though that Danai has the nice smile and the more friendly look.

Casiox

Well, I personally see Lupita more attractive than Danai, even when they somehow look similar to each other, so yes, my vouch will go for Lupita thsi time, thumbs up for her!

rz3300

This is probably one of the more interesting competitions that I have seen, which I am not really sure what to make of that. Either way, though, I would have to give this one to Danai. Her look is more approachable, like another user said, and I think that translates here for me. Not a landslide, though.