• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Madonna vs Taylor Swift

GenevB

I'll go with Taylor all the way in this one, even though I dislike her personality, she simply got the looks, that devious angel look, gorgeous aryan blue-eyes with dark-blonde hair.

SirJoe

Taylor Swift, she is way hotter then Madonna. Madonna got all that fame because she went against the grain not because she was hot. Taylor Swift has that classic blue eye blonde hair kinda look. How could you go wrong with that?

Jub

Taylor all the way.
Leggy, delicate features, has a style that works without baring loads of skin.
Maddona will always be the Queen of Pop though, so ground breaking

Taylor Swift wins this round for me:

I love this picture of her. First of all, she is such a breath of fresh air. She has this aura of freshness every time I see her. She is smart, passionate and driven. Second of all, she looks great all the time, with her clothes. Whatever she wears, it is very fashionable but at the same time very her. Aside from that, she loves her fans and has personal connections with them. You cannot find a celebrity that is like that all the time.

Madonna is talented and beautiful as well, but she just has a different style than Taylor. They are unique in their own ways of course.