• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Margot Robbie

Greedo

Seems like everyone is talking about her these days. I'm personally really excited for Suicide Squad. I think she'll absolutely rock it as Harley Quinn; she has the look and seems to have the attitude. And she's beautiful!

*phew* Mr. J is a lucky, lucky man!

watsadamen

I definitely agree with you. Margot Robbie is one hot babe. Australia just keeps producing hotties and Margot is definitely one of them. I recently saw her movie Focus and I when I look at her all I can kept thinking was "Damn she's hot. Damn she's really hot". She looks old for her age but hey, it doesn't matter now because she really looks great. Movies just keep coming her way and her upcoming films include Suicide Squad and Tarzan.

Susan

She is a very attractive women will th a lot of talent when it comes to acting. She has proven that she is not just another pretty face. She will have a long career ahead of her.

tajnz

Margot Robbie is smoking hot. If I were blonde, I wouldn't mind looking like her. I do agree with @watsdamen though, she does look older than her years.

dyanmarie25

Honestly, I was not really familiar with her before. The first time I have seen her was when I was watching the Suicide Squad trailer, and yes, I have noticed her immediately. She is very pretty and really hot.

I was quite simply blown away when I first saw Margot Robbie in The Wolf of Wall Street! And not just by how astoundingly beautiful she is either, she delivered a fantastic performance in that film! Just perfect casting! I haven't yet seen Focus, but I'll eventually get around to it. I'm really looking forward to seeing her play Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad! (A lot of people are complaining about her outfit in that film, but I honestly consider it a better fit to the somewhat more realistic and gritty cinematic DC universe, and the character's New 52 look, than her classic jumpsuit from Batman: The Animated Series!)

PLP Rob

Seems like everyone is talking about her these days. I'm personally really excited for Suicide Squad. I think she'll absolutely rock it as Harley Quinn; she has the look and seems to have the attitude. And she's beautiful!

*phew* Mr. J is a lucky, lucky man!
Margot Robbie is absolutely stunning. The first time I saw her was in ABOUT TIME. If you haven't seen it, two words: sunbathing scene. One of the most beautiful women in the world, hands down.

TheRedCap

Oh man, Margot is in an entirely different league. As in she is basically perfect as far as physical beauty goes. She was great in the Wolf of Wall Street and her career seems to be really taking off. I can't wait to see how she does in the new Suicide Squad movie that is coming out.

Andy_Lothbrok

A very, very sexy woman indeed! And I don't usually go for blondes, but from what I've seen of her, I am gobsmacked! Her acting comes across as oozing sexuality, especially in Wolf of Wall Street. I can wait to see Suicide Squad and what she brings to that movie!