• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Maria Menounos vs Giuliana Rancic

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member

Over the years, Giuliana Rancic has become a red carpet staple, so when she failed to show up for the SAG awards on Sunday night and American actress, Maria Menounos, appeared in her stead, Giuliana's fans began expressing their Twitter rage.

Giuliana had to alleviate everyone's concerns that she had been replaced by letting them know that she was just on vacation and would be back soon so they shouldn't worry.

Maybe you watched the SAG awards and maybe you didn't, but if you had a chance to walk the Red Carpet, which presenter do you think is hotter, Giuliana or Maria?

Continue reading...

watsadamen

Have you seen Maria in a bikini? Totally hot.

When I hear the name Maria Menounos, that image always comes to mind. It happened when she lost a bet to Mario Lopez. Who knew beneath those clothes is a body to die for. I love Giuliana Rancic. I think she is very talented in hosting but that's just it. Maria is pretty, talented and hot.

Last edited:

kaian

Oh my goodness let me take my clue on that expression of Mario Lopez. He could not seem to talk and I can feel the hotness of Maria. So I am going to choose Maria in this battle look at her nice fit body with a nice glow on her skin and complexion