• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Maria Sharapova vs Kate Hudson

Oh, a tough one! I would choose... Maria Sharapova.

I just adored her the first time I saw her. She is a well-known Russian tennis player and pretty much good at it since she won a couple of championships. She has even dated Adam Levine, lol. Actually, that's how I got to know her since I'm not much familiar with tennis. Haha! Anyway, doesn't she look gorgeous? I mean, Kate Hudson is pretty as well but she somehow lacks appeal for me. Maria Sharapova just have that alluring charm to her. Her body is so perfect, at least for me, must be because of the countless hours of playing tennis.

kaian

Judging from their photos alone I would have to say Kate Hudson looks very hot and inviting. Her body position, the unbottoned shirt and that stare my goodness that says hot to me

SirJoe

They both stunning women but I think that Kate has the edge. Maria still has this baby face look but what a body. Kate is all women from the tips of her hair to the points of her feet.

Kelly1

1. Maria is a Russian girl and it means that my vote goes to her
2. Maria the best tennis player in WTA tour