• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Mariah Carey vs Kate Upton

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member

Swimsuit siren Kate Upton has been the face of the sexy warrior princess with ample cleavage that has helped promote the video game 'The Game of War' to higher levels of success. Kate will no longer be that warrior princess. She is being replaced with a new face. American singer Mariah Carey will be donning sexy garb to advert the game, but speculation abounds on if Mariah can successfully replace the curvaceous blonde.

Who do you think is hotter, Mariah or Kate?

Continue reading...

I will go with Kate Upton! Mariah is very talented yes, but if it is all about hotness and attractiveness, Kate wins this round. She is a younger, sexier and gorgeous woman. Her face is also very pretty and her body looks proportioned!

kaian

If I were to decide base from the photos above I must say that Mariah looks hotter. I will go for Mariah on that basis alone. It is hard to decide for me on so many levels.

Chris_A

Kate Upton all the way. She is many different levels of hot and sexy. Also, as the above poster has said, she is younger and more beautiful.

pwarbi

This is a tricky one for me, I feel like I've grown up with Mariah but based on the photos we have above, I'm going to have to say that Kate just about edges this one.

dyanmarie25

I love Mariah Carey, but I think Kate Upton is way prettier and sexier than her. I am a girl, and if there's one person whom I really want to look like, it would be Kate Upton. She's really beautiful, she's got angelic features.

watsadamen

Hands down, Mariah Carey is pure talent. Her voice is incomparable. But Kate Upton is THE BOMB! You cannot look at Kate Upton's pictures without saying "That girl is sizzling hot!" She may not be the Victoria's Secret Angels type but she is sexy in her own way. I heard she will be on the new Baywatch TV series. I'm sure a lot of men will be excited to see her running towards the beach;). Save me Kate! Save me!