• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Michelle Pfeiffer back then

hades_leae

I wouldn't have considered her hot, but she was really attractive. Her face had a very good shape and tone. You don't see to many faces like that on women these days.

Susan

Now it is all about having plastic surgery and altering their looks. There are few natural beauties anymore. She does look great in this picture.

rz3300

Oh yes, when I read the title I immediately thought back to Dangerous Minds - I think that is what it was called - the movie where she is the teacher in the under-performing school. She definitely had something special going on, and if I remember correctly I think she is looking pretty good these days too, which is not too surprising I guess.

Casiox

Just look at that stare, is not she captivating? come on, she's really beautiful, if I was in a bar drinking and she suddenly starts staring at me just like in the picture, I would definitely fall in love right away, she's absolutely hot.

hades_leae

Now it is all about having plastic surgery and altering their looks. There are few natural beauties anymore. She does look great in this picture.
Did she have some things done to her? I didn't know about that. I watched her in The Family, and I liked her performance. I didn't recognize her until I watched Scarface again and was disappointed a little because I didn't know she was that old. But she is still cute to me these days.

Her face in that photo is perfect.

djole87

I always forget somehow how beautiful she was. Those lips and the skin with beautiful eyes and perfect body. She was just the whole package and she is still beautiful. It is also funny how we pick those actresses that are good in their jobs rather than those girls that are in a Kardashian like style. There is something sexy when you see a confident, strong, independent and successful beautiful woman. They have the certain flair that boosts up their beauty.

sidney

I've never really noticed Michelle Pfeiffer that much, since I haven't watched most of her movies, but in that photo, she does look striking. Too bad she's not that active anymore in the movie industry.

hades_leae

I always forget somehow how beautiful she was. Those lips and the skin with beautiful eyes and perfect body. She was just the whole package and she is still beautiful. It is also funny how we pick those actresses that are good in their jobs rather than those girls that are in a Kardashian like style. There is something sexy when you see a confident, strong, independent and successful beautiful woman. They have the certain flair that boosts up their beauty.
I just noticed that too haha, there are so many people out there who are famous for nothing, and then the only reasons why they end up becoming millionaires because some business chooses to sponsor them just because they have a known name.

It doesn't matter that they are irrelevant in regards to business because they don't do nothing themselves, they just make their names famous anyway they can and advertisers will be quick to use their names on their products like the whole Kardashian clan. They are worthless, but have their names plastered on all types of beauty products that someone else created.

Sponsors will make you rich if your name is big enough, and it doesn't matter why it's big, it's just that it has exposure.

djole87

I just noticed that too haha, there are so many people out there who are famous for nothing, and then the only reasons why they end up becoming millionaires because some business chooses to sponsor them just because they have a known name.

It doesn't matter that they are irrelevant in regards to business because they don't do nothing themselves, they just make their names famous anyway they can and advertisers will be quick to use their names on their products like the whole Kardashian clan. They are worthless, but have their names plastered on all types of beauty products that someone else created.

Sponsors will make you rich if your name is big enough, and it doesn't matter why it's big, it's just that it has exposure.
I don't want to sound unfair and harsh but they are not only irrelevant and worthless, they are dangerous and they are actual danger. They are all affecting the youth in a way we don't even realize. They crawl under their skin and only a small amount of young people are able to make a good distinction between worthless and priceless. It is a big shame that we are driven by sex and money. Television doesn't care and we are witnessing devaluation of emancipation in youngsters.

fcuco

That scene in Scarface were she is introduced is mesmerizing with that dress she is wearing, the whole dismissive attitude that her character exhibits, the way she rides the elevator ... I am sure Pacino was not acting when he made that face looking at her. Probably one of the most beautiful women that have ever lived.

I appreciate the shape of her lips and the eye make up. Without the makeup, her facial shape and bone structure would still cause her to look naturally attractive.

fcuco

I appreciate the shape of her lips and the eye make up. Without the makeup, her facial shape and bone structure would still cause her to look naturally attractive.
I read somewhere that an experiment was conducted to determine what made the human face attractive in terms of the ratios between the width of the nose, lips and eyes and the distance between each element. So they came with a bunch of proportions to what the ideal beauty is and turns out that Michelle was the movie star with a face that matches these numbers more closely.