• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Michelle Vieth

Elimination

Most of you won't know her, but she's a Mexican actress known for a few telenovelas, reality shows and movies.
Here she is:

Susan

She definitely has an unique look about her. I think she is pretty but not as pretty as most I have seen on here.
She does have a great body though.

Andy_Lothbrok

She is gorgeous! I don't think it will be long before she hits the main stream movies and TV shows! I have to disagree with @Susan I think she is just as pretty, if not more, than many of the beautiful women posted here.

Elimination

She is gorgeous! I don't think it will be long before she hits the main stream movies and TV shows! I have to disagree with @Susan I think she is just as pretty, if not more, than many of the beautiful women posted here.
She was moderately famous here in Mexico, then became really famous when she participated in the Big Brother VIP reality show with celebrities and then had a sex tape leaked. Then she dropped out of the spotlight for a few years, but she's beginning to get back out there.
I agree with you, she's very hot.

She was moderately famous here in Mexico, then became really famous when she participated in the Big Brother VIP reality show with celebrities and then had a sex tape leaked. Then she dropped out of the spotlight for a few years, but she's beginning to get back out there.
I agree with you, she's very hot.
Haven't heard of her and can also confirm that she's very hot. Women in Mexico in general are also very hot, me speaking from experience lol.

Elimination

Haven't heard of her and can also confirm that she's very hot. Women in Mexico in general are also very hot, me speaking from experience lol.
Oh man, as a Mexican I'll have to disagree. :p
We have a few, but as they say... few and far between. Dating's tough when you struggle to find hot chicks most places. But oh well...

Oh man, as a Mexican I'll have to disagree. :p
We have a few, but as they say... few and far between. Dating's tough when you struggle to find hot chicks most places. But oh well...
I guess it has more to do with me having been in more of the higher class areas, lol. I don't have much experience there in general though, so I guess you're more of the expert lmao.

dyanmarie25

This is the first time I have heard of Michelle Vieth, and I agree, she's really a gorgeous woman, maybe not the most beautiful, but very sexy. Her body is not that skinny, she has got the right curves.

Vinaya

I had never heard about here, never seen here, perhaps because I don't speak Mexican and I don't watch Mexican movies. Her things are nice, perfect size, she has wow factor to make men go wild.

sidney

Her looks are quite average for me and her cheeks are too puffy, but she has a smoking body, and she's quite voluptuous too.