• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Mila Jovovich

hades_leae

She looks really great, but nothing compared to how she looked in the Fifth Element. I loves her with the orange hair, and she had the cutest body. I would love to take her out.

I stopped watching the series after the second movie when I saw Mike Epps in it. It became a joke to be after that. The first movie was awesome, but all the others I just can't watch, plus I don't like how she isn't human like she was in the first part.

sidney

She never seems to have aged when I first saw her in the first Resident Evil film. Her co-stars, on the other hand, deteriorated when it comes to their looks, lol. Milla is like your typical sporty beauty.

Casiox

She looks really great, but nothing compared to how she looked in the Fifth Element. I loves her with the orange hair, and she had the cutest body. I would love to take her out.

I stopped watching the series after the second movie when I saw Mike Epps in it. It became a joke to be after that. The first movie was awesome, but all the others I just can't watch, plus I don't like how she isn't human like she was in the first part.
I definitely have to agree with you, the way she looked in those films was simply amazing. I really love her attitude and personality, she's a good looking girl in all aspects, indeed.

goodWY

She is very pretty. I loved her as leeloo in the fifth element. She can be so cute and also look tough (Resident Evil) and has a stunningly hot body. Love her.

Vinaya

I find every thing about her sexy. Her body is sexy, even her voice is very sexy, her eyes are sexy, her walk is sexy, her expression is sexy. I like her very much. But I am not interested in the movies she plays.

fcuco

Her looks are very far away from being generic, her beauty is pretty unique and not standards, she has very strong factions and yet looks pretty feminine. I remember watching her on her first role ever in the sitcom Parker Lewis Can't Lose, one of my favorite things ever yet a show that nobody remembers:

djole87

She has that unorthodox kind of beauty and a powerful look along with the expression of her face. She is of Slavic ancestry so I love her even more for that because I know what kind of a personality a Slavic woman has since I am surrounded by them. I think that she did some things on her face but still she looks amazing. Maybe she just got thinner so it feels she went to see a plastic surgeon. Either way I think she is in top 10 most beautiful actresses all around and especally non American.

Casiox

Her looks are very far away from being generic, her beauty is pretty unique and not standards, she has very strong factions and yet looks pretty feminine. I remember watching her on her first role ever in the sitcom Parker Lewis Can't Lose, one of my favorite things ever yet a show that nobody remembers:
That's right buddy, she definitely looks naturat and beautiful at the same time, that's what I like the most about her.

xTinx

Her beauty is so uncommon. Mila has striking features, from the way she stares to the arch of her brows to her high cheekbones. She's model material but she exudes much more than just high fashion vibes. Maybe because of the roles she's undertaken throughout her years in show business. You can see in her a cool combination of strength and beauty.

kaian

Thanks for the video. The clothes and hair style during that time is far from being cool in my own opinion but she just stood out being simple and classic. Mila is a fashion model from what I can remember.