• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Miley Cyrus vs Abby Champion

There's no contest here: Abby Champion is, well, the champion! Hands down! (In fact, pretty much anyone would win a "who's hotter?" contest against Miley Cyrus!)

GentB15

If it were pre-downward spiral Miley with long hair and some weight to her she'd be a winner.

Abby Champion needs some weight to her as well but wins out this round since she has hair.

Jub

Miley is gorgeous and her style is sexy. But Abby wins it for me as I like the more feminine style

Abby Champion is a champion like her name in this battle; Miley Cyrus is cute but not hot. There is a big difference between both ladies.

kaian

If Abby would wear Miley's dress I think it would be better. Abby reminded me of the young Jessica Simpson on this photo and because of that she is the winner for me on this battle.

SirJoe

Abby Champion is super hot, Miley is simply out of control. She is still hot but I don't know if I could keep up to her.

Aw, as much as I love Miley, Abby Champion looks super hot. Just look at these:

That cleft chin and those dazzling eyes... Sigh. Apparently, she's a model of Next Models which is the modelling agency of America's Next Top Model, if I remember correctly. Apart from that, I can't seem to find anymore information about her. Well, except for the fact that she's dating Patrick right now. Why do these girls fall for this guy? I mean, he seems like a player...

Anyway, I think she looks gorgeous. Her face is very angelic and youthful. She has a lean body as well, she's a model so it's inevitable. She won this round for me because she is incredibly good-looking. But I do think Miley, crazy as she is, is also beautiful and has a good heart.